Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She's a ROCKSTAR!

Gracie was a ROCKSTAR today at physical therapy!

her onesie says "Rock Me"


She has struggled with leaning over and grabbing objects since last Wednesday, when her therapist began working with her on it. She just flat out refused to. I continued working with her this past week and still had no success.

Today, Mr. Derrick, her therapist was gone so she worked with Ms. Sharon and she DID IT!! She leaned, from a sit, and grabbed a toy and sat back up!! several times!!!

(I wanted to use so many pics so I made them small but you can click and enlarge to see her expressions, which I personally LOVE!!)











LEANING!!!!
~and she GOT IT!!

















Look what I got Mom!!
~And now that she has 1 toy, she goes for another! Such a showoff!!




Now her area in which she is able to do this is in front of her around halfway. Ms. Sharon put the toy out to the side and when she leaned over she couldn't push herself back up. She's doing fantastic, she will get there in no time!!











she loves that flower and she'll do just about anything for it!

I think she knows somehow that the bottom is a sucker!



I am so proud of my girl! She is so strong and has such determination!! She's taught me so much.

I L.O.V.E. her pose!
She poses all.the.time.
I think she's used to people watching her since she got sick so when she does something she will roll back on one hip, throw her arm on her side and look at you!
such a princess!
I love it!









Blaine got to help with G's therapy today because his speech therapist didn't show. He had a blast and she adores her bros!
I love how she is looking at him and he was talking so sweet to her and giving her a huge grin!


She stood some and is gaining strength in her legs!! She also took a couple of steps, while holding onto Ms. Sharon of course, AND actually initiated the steps! AMAZING!!











ready to call it a day but Ms. Sharon was making her take steps and she wanted her paci so she bent over and picked it up!
~she loved Ms. Sharon playing with her feet!


She wouldn't be where she is without God working through her. She is a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment