Monday, June 21, 2010

8 months down!

Gracelyn is 8 months old now! I cannot believe that in 4 months we will be celebrating her first year of life, and now the tears are forming....


OK, so specifics on G!
I have made so much baby food so she has tried a lot of foods and really only disliked green beans, carrots unless they are mixed with a fruit, pears unless they are mixed with another fruit and she can take or leave squash, depending on her mood. I did try yogurt per a good friend's suggestion and she L.O.V.E.S. it! I still have to give her daily suppositories. I was hoping that the introduction of prunes would help but no such luck. She also loves the Gerber Puffs. We are working on fine motor skills because she is unable to get the puffs in her fingertips and get them to her mouth just yet.



















she really wanted off the bench

Developmentally, she is still inchworm crawling AND has started the motions of army crawling!!! She doesn't really have all that down yet to actually move forward but it will be no time before she does. She is getting really vocal, saying "da da da da da da" and a few other sounds! I love it! She squeals when she gets excited. It's adorable!
Gracie is able to sit unsupported for long periods of time! We have to sit her up and she will sit there until she can no longer and then will fall over and get moving!


She continues to be my sunshine! We all absolutely adore her and everyone she meets comments on her HUGE smiles!! She loves people! She also loves being outside which makes me so excited for our upcoming camping trip! I know she will do fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment